I am passionate about Engineering and every detail about it. I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering, ditto Production Engineering. I love Systems Engineering and Software Engineering. . While my current doesn’t involve C++, I’m still be very much involved in C++ evangelism, My CV.
- I am interested in working on Business and Performance Critical Software.
- I am interesting in optimizing production throughput.
- In the past few months, I’ve been working on with Security: Identity and Access Management, I’ve fallen in love with that domain, Thanks to my current employer :-)
- I enjoy playing Piano. Currently learning classical music
- I love photography, exploration, playing with kids, numbers, graphs and charts;
- I love teamwork and every synergy involved; I love having a hardworking team with a great sense of humor and fun, a team who can laugh at our mistakes, learn, and rebound quickly;
- I am likely to stick with an employer that allows me reasonable time to spend with my wife and kids (when I do get married and have kids of cause; :-) );